Welcome to the College of Education at Kansas State University!
We dedicate every moment of the day to our vision:
Preparing educators to be knowledgeable, ethical, caring decision makers for a diverse and changing world.
Why do we do this? So our educators are prepared for the classrooms, schools and organizations they will soon lead.
The College is where abstract concepts rooted in research, teaching, application and modeling come to life. Teaching techniques are infused with the latest technology and are designed to challenge students and inspire them to engage in life-long learning.
We invite you to campus to tour our College and learn more about our programs, our faculty and how we can help you achieve your educational and career goals.
- Briggs selected for NACADA's Emerging Leader Program
- College of Education 'graffiti letters' keep KSUnite conversation current
- K-State faculty, graduate students to present at education research conference
- Augustine-Shaw selected for International Mentoring Association board
- Yelich Biniecki receives College of Education's second ERASMUS Plus grant
- Professional Development Workshop: Communicate with Your Military-Connected Students
- No Drive Book Drive is first for Kappa Delta Pi
- Bhattacharya wins national award from American Educational Research Association
- Christy Craft to be featured speaker for next What Matters to Me and Why lecture
- College creates summer academy for high schoolers interested in teaching
- Nigerian Adire cloth artist to lecture, lead workshops on tie dying
- KTWU sets air dates for College of Education's first-year teacher documentary
- K-State's Jessica Lane named Kansas Counselor of the Year
- Educators from Liberal meet with future teachers
- College of Education colleagues co-author article to inspire future Osage Nation agricultural education leaders
- Burrack receives Lowell Mason Fellows award
- College of Education faculty publishes pioneering article about LGBTQI issues
- see more News…