Student Affairs Committee
The Student Affairs Committee addresses matters pertaining to the welfare of the undergraduate and graduate students in the College of Education. These areas include, but are not limited to, recognition, scholarships, academic assistance, and related areas.
Distinguished Cooperating Teacher Award
The Student Affairs Committee, in cooperation with Education Council and Kappa Delta Pi, seek nominations each year for the Distinguished Cooperating Teacher Award. This award is given for meritorious service to the profession in Elementary (K-6), Middle School (5-8), and High School (9-12) classrooms. The winner is honored at the Fall Education Symposium.
- Andrew Wefald, Chair (Educational Leadership)
- Lotta Larson (Curriculum and Instruction)
- Sherri Martinie (Curriculum and Instruction)
- Judy Hughey (Special Education, Counseling, Student Affairs)
- Dan Wilcox (Special Education, Counseling, Student Affairs)
- Grace Liang (Educational Leadership)
- TJ Duntz (Student Success and Professional Services)