Faculty/Staff Handbooks and Policies
Faculty and staff at Kansas State University are required to follow the guidelines set by the university handbooks and policy manuals. For more information on any of these policies, please contact your department head, the dean's office, or the K-State Human Resources department.
College of Education Guides and Handbooks
- College of Education Policies and Procedures Handbook (PDF)
- College of Education Orientation Guide for Faculty (PDF)
K-State College of Education policies and protocols for responding to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Preserve the health and safety of our university community and our host communities.
- Maintain and deliver our land-grant mission through teaching, research and extension/outreach.
- Preserve and maintain university operations necessary to support mission-critical activities during reduced operations status.
- Preserve financial capacity of the university to deliver mission-critical activities for the long-term fiscal health of the university.
- Honor K-State's unique culture. Students, faculty and staff are at the heart of this university.